Fruit Breakfast Bowls are our go-to breakfast. They’re delicious, filling, and good for you. Take a look at our recipe below to see how we do it! Better yet, you can swap out everything and replace them with your favorite options!
- Lowfat Yogurt
- Honey (optional)
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Kashi GoLean Crunch cereal (or granola)
- Salted almonds
- Peanut butter (1 tsp)
- Take a cereal bowl and place a few scoops of your favorite yogurt. We love low-fat yogurt, and I put about 3-4 heaping tablespoons.
- Drizzle honey on the yogurt for some sweetness
- Place a layer of your favorite cereal or granola. We love Kashi GoLean Crunch for this.
- Top with your favorite fruits. For this bowl, we used blueberries and bananas.
- Place a handful of almonds in the bowl, and an optional teaspoon of peanut butter for extra protein and yumminess.
- Sprinkle a dash of cinnamon